Ened-Kemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ened-Kemen

Land Of Fate And Magic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Gods
Admin

Character sheet
Experience::
Elves Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Elves Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Level:: 9999
Race: God

Elves Empty
PostSubject: Elves   Elves Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:28 pm

In my travels i have come across many a diffrent races, The elves i have found are just as diverse as man other races in Ened-Kemen, some i had no problems with being around and yet others despised me to even look at them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
High Elves

Elves HighElf_NPC_SARUTHIL_THE_SAGE
I started my investigations with the High Elves, and the first one i came upon was an Elf Preist, of course i will not name any names as to who they are to protect them but i learned a great deal from the preist, seems the preists are charged with the keeping of the history of the High Elves, from him i learned that the High Elves are some of the very last original Elves that were born first into Ened-Kemen and that they are the protectors of the life stream, upon further questioning on the subject of the life stream the elven preist declaired that he had answered enough of my questions, perhapes i angered him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elves Making_of_high_elf_mage_03
I decided to next try to find the Elven Queen, i had heard so much about Alhana and wanted to meet her, unfortionatly i was stopped by two guards who wouldn't let me into the great castle, and what a castle, it looked to be made from nature itself and so beautiful, i tried to question the guards but they would not speak...i wonder why...

Elves Warwhitelionconcept
By The Gods! i never thought i would live to see the day when i would have the chance to meet a High Elf Elite, it is said that any who lay eyes upon them in the heat of battle can most assuredly count to three before they are struck down, rumor has it that the Elite are so good at killing their enemy that a group of fifteen could easily wipe out an army of one hundred head on, two hundred and fifty if the strike is unseen, upon questioning the Elite about this he simply answered "you cannot escape me no more then you can escape your own shadow" this however prompted me to take my leave post haste.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]